- Poster presentation sessions will take place in breaks and alongside the other breakout sessions of the conference. Your presentation will be displayed in a dedicated area, with the other accepted posters from industry and academic presenters.
- We also issue a poster eBook to all attendees with your full abstract in and can share your poster as a PDF after the meeting if you desire.
- Whether looking for funding, employment opportunities or simply wanting to share your work with a like-minded and focused group, these are an excellent way to join the heart of this Congress.
- In order to present a poster at the forum, you need to be registered under Poster Presentation Category. Please note that there is limited space available and poster space is assigned on a first come first served basis (subject to checks and successful registration).
Welcome to Pharma 2020
The Scientific Committee of Pharma 2020 looks forward to welcome all the participants across the Globe to attend "4th World Congress on Pharma and Healthcare" held during September 28 - 29, 2020 at San Diego, USA.
Through your participation in Pharma 2020 you can get benefit access to talent, knowledge, data and infrastructures, and connect to world-leading teams, outstanding networking experience, value chains and address jointly global challenges.
Why to Attend ?
- 50+ presentations from Industry Leaders, Academic Professionals
- 4+ Hours of dedicated Networking Time.
- 2 extended highly interactive Panel Discussions
- Meet 200 of your peers from across Academia, Research, Health, and Pharma
- Vibrant Exhibition Hall featuring all Technology and Healthcare Providers
- Poster Presentation
- 1st Round of Abstract Submission : Nov 30, 2019
- Early Bird Registration Deadline : Dec 07, 2019
Agenda in Brief
- Drug, Pharmacology & Therapeutic
- New Options For Cancer
- Million-Dollar Drugs
- Complexity Of Drug Pricing & Pharmacy Management
- 2 Demonstrative / Theoretical Workshops
- 1 Special Session to elaborate on latest Research
Pharma 2020 providing best platform to present your research work in front of pharmacology academic and industry experts where you can get valuable suggestions and recognition. We are accepting 1st round of abstracts for review. If you are looking for speaker opportunity in this forum, Please submit your abstract in below specified sample template format.
Sponsoring an event can be well worth the investment if you are clear about your goals and can often be cheaper and have a higher return on investment (ROI) than a TV commercial or other advertising methods. This is because events have very specific target participants. A well-planned event presence will generate quality leads, deliver great ROI, maximize your brand reach and exposure, put you in front of your target market and best of all, build your brand's authority.
AT OUR CONFERENCE sponsorship packages offer a wide range of attendance options to suit your budget and business needs in order to maximise return on investment. If there is any other better way you would like to sponsor or increase branding for your company at the event, please get in touch and we will be able to offer you a suitable service.
Marketing & Branding
Market your brand along with our event to our database and updating your brand information on the event website till the end of the conference. Reach targeted people in social media with our event promotions.
Showcase your product, technology and analysis throughout the conference within the dedicated exhibition areas wherever all refreshment breaks, lunches and poster presentations take place
|Early Bird||Regular||Final Call|
|Speaker||$ 699||$ 799||$ 899|
|Delegate||$ 799||$ 899||$ 999|
|Poster Presentation||$ 499||$ 599||$ 699|
|Student||$ 399||$ 449||$ 499|
Registration Fee includes
- Access to Conference Sessions
- Lunches and refreshments
- Networking Sessions
- Conference Kit and Proceedings
Any queries related to registration / abstract submission please contact email@example.com or call us @ +1 302-549-2191Register with Explara
Register with Paypal
Name: Hazel Radcliffe
Phone: +1 302-549-2191